Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Betty Jo Heine Wissmann, BHS '78 (1960-2012)


Betty Betty Jo Heine Wissmann 
October 10, 1960 - December 20, 2012 

We just learned that Betty Heine Wissmann, sister of Robert Heine passed away in 2012 at the young age of 52. She was a 1978 graduate of Burbank High School, Burbank, California. In 2006 Betty was struck with breast cancer and she survived many surgeries and treatments until she passed. She is survived by her husband, son and two grandsons.


Link to Betty on Find A Grave

Link to Robert Heine

Link to Obituary which has many wonderful comments in the Guestbook

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers
I knew her since elementary school. Betty was a sweetheart. I heard about her death years ago. Her husband, Kurt Wissman posted it. So sad. May she continue to RIP. Her brother too.

Sandy Babin
She's flying with the butterfly πŸ¦‹
Betty was a friend growing up. We had fun in the neighborhood. Maid rite gang. Rest in peace my dear friend and hug your brother. May he also rest in peace πŸ™πŸ™

Connie Goggia
Awwwww, sweet Betty! πŸ’— I remember her pretty well. Sad to hear this. 😒

Theresa Terry Ballesteros-Thomason
I go back to elementary school with Betty Joe. Rest in peace, childhood friend. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜”

Vicki Herrin Fields
She and Kurt were good friends with my brother, Jeff, and hung out at our house often in the late '70's.

Lynda Wissmann
My sister in law..loved her dearly..

Virginia Hamilton
So sad! My condolences to her family and friends. Rip!πŸ˜‡πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment