Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Robert "Bob" Heine, BHS '74 (1956-2023)

 

Robert "Bob" Charles Heine
May 13, 1956 - March 19, 2023

Today we received word that Robert Heine, BHS '74 had passed a way and on March 19, 2023, Kelli Heine posted this on Facebook...

Your nieces love you to pieces Uncle Bobby! We will miss you!! I know you had the best welcoming crew up there so give em all hugs and kisses


Sadly, Betty Jo Heine Wissmann, BHS '78, sister of Robert passed away in 2012. Read more here.

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Wesley H. Clark
Very sad. I knew him in school. Nice guy.

Jeff Sneddon
Bob rode some of the coolest motorcycles RIP Bob

Pamela Eichenhofer-Allard
Bobby was both my dear friend and became part of my family when he married my cousin Joni. He will be missed by so many. His laugh was infectious. Rest in peace Bobby.

Janice Stinson Beimford
So sad, went all through school with Bob. Lived a street away. His younger sister died a few years back. Rest in peace Bob!

Brian Sneddon
Bob got me hooked on listening to Richard Pryor and George Carlin. RIP Bob

Mike Mihos
this is a tough one, my best friend for 59 years I love you my man, rest in peace

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
Very sad news. Rest in peace Robert.

Lorette Kelsey
I’m so sorry

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers
My condolences to all his family and friends. His sister Betty has her brother back. RIP

Judy Torres
Bobby♥️

Peggy Peters
I remember Bob from Luther. Such a sweet guy. Taken far too soon. RIP Bob. ❤️

Patsy Raymundi
Sorry for your loss Bless and prayers Was nice guy in school

Shannon Estes Donathan
So sad 😞

Michael Ruiz
Sorry to here this!

 

1 comment:

  1. Knew him since grade school at Providencia Good guy.

    ReplyDelete