Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Louis 'Sonny' Urrutia, BHS '75 (1957-2015)

On September 2, 2015, Susan Peña MacCaskey posted on Facebook... 

"Sad News I hate sharing. . . Just found out that Louis "SONNY" Urrutia passed away 6 months ago from ALS As we all know, Sonny was such a great guy, he will be truly missed. RIP Sonny - "

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS FROM 2015... 

Laurie Campbell Manion 
Ohhhh. So sad. He was a great guy 
 
Lori Qualls Mahaffey 
RIP. Very sad to hear. Prayers for his family! 
 
Dana Ardizzone O'Neal 
Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. 🙁 
 
Pamela Anglin Howland 
i am so sad to hear that. I did not know. Such a great guy... 😢 
 
Waneen Cormier Post-Marks 
Very sad news. 
 
Dan Jordan 
Sad news indeed. 
 
Anthy Hellmers 
He was such a gentle giant. I have thought of him through the years hoping that our paths would cross again. We sat next to each other in Spanish from 7-12 th grades. U then V. Rest in peace sweet Sonny.
 
Susan Peña MacCaskey 
You are exactly right Anthy, he was a gentle giant, I too have thought about him thru years. 
 
Leslie Webster Urie 
Sad to learn. 
 
Debi Storm 
I am so sad. I have hoped to see him again for many years. He was very special to me. 
 
Liz Marin 
Sorry to hear 
 
Joyce Robitaille 
🙏🙏🙏🙏 
 
Jeri Morin Valencia 
He did?!! I'm so sorry to hear that. Last time I saw him, we were at a saloon called Handlebars. 
 
Nancy Collins Corvino 
Sad to hear! 
 
Ken Murphy 
Sad to hear this , like others have said, I wondered how Sonny was doing over the years . 
 
Heidi Terrio
Oh, that is very sad news!😔

No comments:

Post a Comment