Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Bob Victoreen, BHS '65 (1947-2022)

 Robert Vincent Victoreen
April 23, 1947 - January 5, 2022
 
Trudie Lombard Hentze posted in Facebook... 
 
"It is with a heavy heart that we report the loss of BHS 65 classmate, Bob Victoreen, who passed away this morning at St. Joe's following a short illness. We remember Bob as a sweet guy with a warm smile who played varsity football and was in A Capella at BHS. Bob was a defense attorney in Burbank for many years. He was preceded in death by his wife, Suzanne Decker Victoreen (BHS 69), who passed away just two (2) years ago on 11/30/19. He is survived by daughters, Sara and Rachel, their spouses and five (5) grandchildren."
 
Link to Suzanne's notice.
 
RIP Bob and Suzanne. 
 
FEBRUARY 18, 2022 UPDATE
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I found out just a few days back that Bob was struggling. I am devastated. Bob, Paul Hacker, John Lowrey, Dennis Price, and a few others including the late Travis Bean[Cliff], and Blackwood too, had many adventures together in our youth. Underage drinking of beer, going to the San Fernando Drags, the fun Zone in Newport Beach-bumper cars, The Rose Parade, and just getting in minor trouble all the time. But we had the teenage time that kids ought have and it was a blast. I have missed Bob's friendly jabs over the years and became separated from his life for a long time. Yet it does not change my grief for losing him. He was just pure fun to be around. One thing I recall off hand was how he scared the ___ out of me when he drove me in his Cobra. Holy___ I do not think the wheels were on the ground on that ride. He was a good friend and a very smart and clever person and he loved his family with all his heart.
    Rest in peace big man... the Rocke brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adam and John! Theee stories and sentiments mean so much to me and my sister! - Sara Victoreen

    ReplyDelete