Thursday, April 1, 2021

Michael Putini, BHS '73 (1954-2020)

Michael Albert Putini 
August 27, 1954-February 8, 2020 

Marol Butcher posted this on Facebook February 8, 2021: 

"It was one year ago today at 1:09pm that I received the call that changed my life... Michael Putini had passed away. It has been a difficult year coming to terms with the loss. I cherish the time we had together and will forever hold him dear to my heart. Michael, you are the love of my life..."

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS... 
 
Carol Forrand Tallakson 
RIP · Reply 
 
Vicki Herrin Fields 
Rest in Peace
 
Nick Liosis 
Memory Eternal πŸ™ 
 
Jacqueline Rudell 
RIPπŸ™πŸ™
 
Janice Stinson Beimford 
No. Not Mike 
 
Carol Fabrizio 
RIP · Reply
 
Martin Lillibridge 
RIP Bulldog πŸ™ 
 
Laurie Deatrick 
Oh no, he was so talented and kind 
 
Nadine Aguirre Lujan 
RIP 
 
Loanne Walker Ginchereaux 
❤️πŸ™πŸ» 
 
Annette Dinolfo Bennett 
πŸ™πŸΌRI
 
Cecilia Olga Aguirre Sheehan 
RIP 
 
Shawn Stevens 
Oh no! He was a great friend! He and his mother attended my LDS baptism. May he Rest In Peace!
 
Mary Allison Downum Oaks 
Mike Putini was so very very ni
 
Judy Torres 
Mike has a very special place in my heart… I have so many memories of my times with him over the years in high school. An incredible talent, a great personality and sense of humor, and an all-around nice guy. rest in peace my dear friend. ♥️ 
 
Janie Hall 
Mark & I are so very sorry to hear this. He was such a nice guy and I also remember him having the lead role in Oklahoma as well. 😒
 
Ron Sarrow 
I remember Mike. I'm sorry to hear this. My prayers and love to his family.
 
Jetta Stire-Carrega 
RIP Mike.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™
 
Ken Klima 
Mike and I were best pals in school and the played in a band together a long time ago. Sadly, we loist touch. I am sorry to hear of his passing, he was a talented and very funny guy. 
 
Diane Ward 
RIP.
 
Sunny Singer 
May be a cartoon

 

OCTOBER 31, 2021 UPDATE 

Just learned that Mike Putini is one of the speakers in this documentary:  

LINK: https://youtu.be/OEt-GgTgF5g

2 comments: