Saturday, April 17, 2021

Cindy Heinie Bojorquez, BHS '68 (1950-2021)


Cindy Sue Heinie Bojorquez 
January 8, 1950 - April 11, 2021 
(11th grade photo) 

Just learned the sad news that Cindy Heinie Bojorquez passed away Sunday, April 11, 2021, from COPD complications. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs.

She was was married to Art Bojorquez, BHS '67, and they had four children. 

Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers. 

RIP Cindy...



 A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

1 comment:

  1. I'm an alumni. I'm Cindy's daughter Christina I'm the baby. This has been very difficult devastating. Thank you all for your prayers and loving comments there's not a lot of new about my mom. Anybody can tell me some stories about her that would be great bojorquezchristina1@gmail.com in contact me there.

    ReplyDelete