Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Jane Dinolfo, BHS '81 (1963-2009)

Jane Marie Dinolfo 
June 19, 1963 - January 7, 2009 

Jane Dinolfo was born June 19, 1963, graduated from Burbank High in 1981 and passed away on January 7, 2009, in Burbank at St. Joseph’s Hospital where she was born. 

She is survived by sisters Annette Dinolfo Bennett, BHS '68, who lives in Burbank; Christine Dinolfo, BHS '72, who also lives in Burbank and Patti Dinolfo Richter, BHS '74, who lives in Sparks NV. 

Sadly, their mother passed away shortly after Jane on February 1, 2009. Their father passed in January 30, 1978, at 56 years. May they all rest in peace...

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS... 

Martin Lillibridge 
RIP Bulldog πŸ™ 
 
Kim Cox Yadon ❤️ 
 
Sunny Singer 
May be a cartoon of one or more people
 
Mike Fasano 
πŸ™ 
 
Melissa Garcia-Wolf 
Rip sweetie 
 
Sylvia Canterbury 
RIP dear Jane.You were such a good girl 
 
Michele Middleton 
Ahhh...Sweet Jane. I am so sorry for your loss...hugs 
 
Martha Olivia Shayesteh 
RIP. My condolences to her family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 
 
Pam Kirkwood 
Our love and sympathies to Jane's Family. 
 
Nadine Aguirre Lujan 
RIP 
 
Sheri Fanderlik πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 
 
Stella Hoefflin 
RIP 
 
Carol Forrand Tallakson 
Gone to soon. RIP 
 
Nick Liosis 
Memory Eternal πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 
 
Loanne Walker Ginchereaux 
❤️πŸ™πŸ» 
 
Jacqueline Rudell 
RIP. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 
 
Annette Dinolfo Bennett 
That’s my baby sister πŸ’• 
 
Lorna Till Maxwell 
I remember Jane. She was a sweet person. (I was class of '83) 
 
Brenda Goris Michel 
I didn't know her, but way too young!! RIP πŸ™ 
 
Chris Patterson 
So sad ...πŸ™ 
 
Nancy Fischer ❤️🌹 
 
Christina Vlachos-Peratsakis 
I loved this girl. She was in the class that I was a TA for. A number of years after we graduated I was at a football game and heard my name being called over the crowd. It was Jane. She never forgot me and always greeted me with a hug. She was a blessing in my life. God have mercy on her soul. 
 
Vicki Herrin Fields 
Rest in Peace 
 
Jess Talamantes 
May she R.I.P. 
 
Carol Baker 
I am so sorry for your loss. πŸ™
 
Pat Burkin 
May Jane RIP.

1 comment: