Thursday, April 27, 2023

Robyn Campbell Morrow, BHS '68 (1949-2023)



 
Robyn Scott Campbell Morrow
December 18, 1949 - March 20, 2023
 
This is very sad... we just learned that Robyn Campbell Morrow, BHS class of '68, passed away last month on March 20, 2023. Her daughter posted on her facebook page that she apparently had a brain aneurysm. Robyn's sister, Randee Campbell Huston, BHS '65, passed away last year (more here).
 
A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...
Barbara Zelenay Berry
Oh my God , What the heck is happening? Way too many classmates are passing. RIP Robyn. πŸ™ πŸ™

Virginia Hamilton
So sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends. Rip Robyn.πŸ˜‡πŸ™

Cecilia Olga Aguirre Sheehan
Rest In Peace Robyn. I had a lot of great laughs with you at BHS.

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
Rest in peace. 🌹

Doug Atzei
Wow, sad & been happening often lately. I liked Robin. I’m happy for her & everyone who is gone….happy for them! They don’t have to deal with anything anymore. My sorrow is with the family & friends, but I’ve seen enough here, when you hear I have died, know this, I’m happy! I won’t have to deal with this crazy fallen world it’s becoming. Yep! I will wait on the Lord! Too old to change the faith I hold today & my mind is at peace. πŸ™

Martin Lillibridge
RIP Bulldog πŸ™

Carol Forrand Tallakson
RIP

Pamela Spang
RIP my old biology partner πŸ˜•

Louise Good Hernandez
Sending condolences and prayers to Robyn’s family. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”

Betsey Nash
Noooooooooooo
I love Robyn - oh I’m heartbroken…..wondered why we hadn’t connected in awhile

Julie Guttridge
Wow. I did not know Robyn well but hung out at times with sister Randee. Did not know Randee passed last year either ! I just loved her red 56 red T bird. My dad knew their father Billy Campbell.. all in the boating business . He made the first beautiful day cruiser. Too many classmates are passing to soon. I just hope it wasn’t from the deadly MRNA shot people took for this deadly Covid virus.

Patricia Sorley
So sorry old Bulldog. R.I.P.

Annette Dinolfo Bennett
Oh no!! Known Robyn forever. She always was so nice and sweet. God bless you Robyn and rest in peace ☮️. Love and prayers to her family πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌ

Rebecca Firkins
So sorry 😞

Al Subkk
Pray the Lord

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace ⚘️

Tonia Szilagyi Mapston Frigerio
Wow! The little girl in the frilly sundress, I palled around with at times at Jefferson in those early years! Condolences to Carrie, her daughter, and her grandson! Hopefully, she is at peace now!

Shari Johnson
IM SOOOO SORRY!!!
I’m a brain aneurysm surgery survivor. 2012.
There is a test to get to see if you have one.
Please get tested!!!

Cheryl Bunch Eubanks
Rest in peace Robyn. πŸ’•⚘πŸ™

Lorette Kelsey
Our prayers and love are with the family 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Robyn, you were a bitchen babe to the end. RIPπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete