Saturday, April 22, 2023

Dave Clayton, BHS '73, Passed Away April 21, 2023

4/28/2023 UPDATE
Dave Clayton Memorial Service
Saturday, May 27, 2023
10:30 A.M.
Calvary Bible Church
1101 S. Main St.
Burbank, CA  91506 
After Dave’s Celebration of Life, there will be a reception to follow, with a light lunch provided.

Sad note from Larry O'Brien today...

Just received word that Dave Clayton, BHS ‘73, passed away yesterday. Cause of death was probably a heart attack. He recently had knee surgery and prior to that he was being treated for a heart ailment. He was living in Spokane/Loon Lake Washington state.

Dave was born November 27, 1954. He was the oldest of five boys: Dave, Steve, Paul, John and Phill. Dave was married to Wendy L Jenkins, BHS ‘76.

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS

Barbara Zelenay Berry
πŸ™ So many gone too soon.

Tia Diton
Ohhh so sad. Condolences to his family .

Stella Hoefflin
I’m so sad

Mike Catalano
Oh no. What a great family. πŸ™πŸ»

Connie Nelson
RIP

Loanne Walker Ginchereaux
❤️πŸ™πŸ»

Laurie Rorick
So sad, may he rest in peace! πŸ™

Joyce Robitaille
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ˜‡

Gary Bardakji
I certainly remember Dave. Nice guy. Rest in Peace

Karen Greer Clayton
He looks so familiar. RIP Dave πŸ™

Janice Stinson Beimford
So very very sad. His mother is still alive.

Shannon Estes Donathan
So sad.

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace ⚘️

Mike Signorelli
I remember Dave he was a nice guy so sorry to hear this, does anybody know what caused his early death? I'll keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayerπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jolenelynette Parkes Torres
Ohh very sad, sorry to hear this.

Susan Rudin
I remember him. I’m sad to hear this. Peace & love to his family. ♥️ πŸ™

Betsey Nash
Judy Rhodes- your class.

Martin Lillibridge
RIP Bulldog πŸ™

Grace Fogg Miranda
I know his wife and mom well. They are broken hearted. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Rich Morrison
RIP!

Waneen Cormier Post-Marks
So sorry to hear this. Condolences to his family.

Patti Thuotte Froelich
Dave was a great guy and he will be missed... ❤️

Rebecca Willis
Rest in Peace, Dave.

Corey Fredrickson
Condolences to the family…

Dianne Postal-Simmons
So so sad .. he was a good friend of mine in high school

Michael Ruiz
So sorry to hear this...

Lois Paul
Yes he will be missed

Chris Patterson
So sorry to hear this. He was a wonderful man. Really wonderful to my nephew who worked for him.
RIP…now you’re with Rachael ( his daughter who passed away way to young….16 yrs old ) πŸ™

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers
My condolences to all his family and friends. RIP πŸ™

Annette Dinolfo Bennett
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™πŸ™πŸΌ

Julian Almaraz
So sorry to hear this , I grew up with their family. Always took care of all of us . He will be missed and loved by many 😒 πŸ’” ❤️

Jim Stone
Oh no, so sorry to hear this. He was fortunate to retire recently up to Spokane, though I recently saw him and his son David at Giamela’s and he looked good and seemed very happy. A solid Christian who has seen his faith turned into sight.

Paul Clayton
Rest in peace big brother

Donald Matthews
RIP, Sir

Kate O'Sullivan
So sorry to hear this. Comforting love/prayers to his family…

Louise Good Hernandez
May he RIP. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”

Christina Vlachos-Peratsakis
Oh no! So sad.

Carol Kinzel
πŸ’•andπŸ™to Wendy and all who knew Dave.

Meradith Stire-Santa Cruz
R.I.P. DaveπŸ™πŸ™♥️

Casey Just-Casey
Any relation to Phil Clayton?
Alan Landros
Casey Just-Casey Dave is #1 brother, Phill is #5 brother.

Julie Costanzo
Oh so sad

Chuck Martin
So sorry to hear this news. Gone much too young.

Nancy Curtis Pourzand
Many memories of him at the Phillips home in Burbank. Feeling very tearful. πŸ’œ

Julie Williams-Davey
So sorry. RIP

Marvin Stewart Steinberg
Rest in peace my friend

Marlene Amira Hoffman
So sorry to hear this news. I have many memories of him from high school when he and Nancy dated.

Tom Brassil
Sorry to hear about this. God speed Dave.

Marina Hayes
RIP Dave Clayton πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ™

Mark Adams
I am so deeply saddened by this. Just talked to Dave a month ago. He was a great friend for many years. We played baseball for many years together since we were very young. I will miss him dearly. Rest in Peace dear friend!

Alan Landros
I remember all four of Dave's grandparents, the Claytons and the Eiseles. Dave's mother, Marilyn, is 88 this year, and doing well in Spokane (until this happened of course).

Sheryl Muskatell
Rest in Peace!

Jeri Morin Valencia
Oh... πŸ™ I am so sorry! My heart goes out to his family and my prayers. πŸ™

Elizabeth Allen
RIP

Renee King
I’m sorry to hear this. He was such a nice guy. I remember him well my condolences to his family and friends.

Doug Drake
Sad. He used to do plumbing work for my mom's house on Hampton Road.

April Wind
Rest in Peace Dave πŸ™πŸ½
Sending prayers to his family & friends. I remember him as such a nice guy ✝️

Julie Guttridge
So sorry young man 😒 Hope you are with Jesus now !! πŸ™πŸ™
Alan Landros
Julie Guttridge Dave was a committed Believer.
 
Dawn Arnone Jeffrion
Marilyn and Family.........I have known you my entire life...I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending love from the Arnone and Jeffrion Families....

Dawn Arnone Jeffrion
Can someone please send memorial information? I'll be there........

Susan PeΓ±a MacCaskey
RIP Dave. . . You will always be remembered as a nice guy

Lauralee Sengers Slocum
So sorry to hear this news. Prayers for the whole family.

Leticia Almaraz
To the Clayton family sending you lots of Love, hugs and prayers.
 

1 comment:

  1. Darn it Dave!! You left too dang eartly. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. RIP and we’ll see you on the other side. M (Doc) Brown

    ReplyDelete