Saturday, August 11, 2018

George Wissmann, BHS '74, Passed Away August 4, 2018



Lynda Wissmann posted on Facebook this sad news... ·
My brother George Wissmann passed away Aug.4th peacefully in his sleep.
I believe class of 74



AUGUST 2018 A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS

Jim Schmitt
Lynda, please accept my sincerest sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your brother. He was always nice to me.

Beth Pieratt-Jensen
Wow! I'm sorry to hear that. Remember him well. So sorry to hear of his passing.

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
I remember George since Providencia elementary school. He was a sweetheart and a cutie pie. My sincerest condolences to you and the family.

Michael Ruiz
Sorry to hear that. R.I.P. George.

Leticia Almaraz
So sorry for your lost

Vicki Herrin Fields
I'm so sorry. I remember him from Luther Burbank, and later, as a friend of my brother, Jeff. Rest in Peace, George.

Cher Boucher
Sorry for uour loss. Condolences to you and your family. May he R.I.P

Judy Torres
My heart is so heavy as I read your words this morning…Lynda, your brother you and your whole family mother and father, all of you were part of my childhood and my memories and the memories of my entire family… I grew up with George, I smile at every memory of him in our youth. He was my friend, my childhood brother. I’m sorry for your loss, please know he may be gone but never never forgotten❤️

Ralph Rodriguez
We are just beginning new chapters in life, way too young to be leaving now. Take care classmates. Rest In Peace brother

Wesley H. Clark
I remember him mainly from Luther Burbank. So sorry to hear this...

Linda Sherbert Adams
So sorry.. will pray for your family🙏🙏🙏Remember me on Fairview, class with your sister Cathy😘
Lynda Wissmann
yes I do Linda

Kathleen Mccall
Linda, I am so sorry for the loss of your Brother. Prayers are being sent for comfort for you and your family.

Debbie Torres Brey Bennett
Awwww I’m sooo sorry. My brother Bobby passed August 4, 2004. Same day. 😢

Karen Torres Weil Morrison
I remember him! So sorry!
I remember you too we graduated the same year.

Carrie Diaz Lathouwers
My deepest condolences to all George's family and friends. RIP.

Shannon Estes Donathan
So sorry to hear! Sorry for your lose ~~ I to remember him from our school days!

Janice Stinson Beimford
So so sad. I went from K to 12th with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment