Tuesday, April 19, 2022

David Goodman, BHS '94, Passed Away March 2022

On April 15, 2022, Trevor Marca postd in Facebook: 

I'm posting this on behalf of Jaqueline Zaldivar. Her husband David Goodman passed away in March of 2022. His wife tells me he was a wonderful husband and father. After graduating from BHS in 1994, he served in the US Army. 

David was the Foothill League triple jump champion in 1994. More importantly, he was a great friend and teammate. He was positive and supportive and wore this great big smile that endeared him to all. I was 2 years younger than him, and I'll always remember him taking notice of my hard work and improvement and congratulating me on my success. That type of praise goes a long way for a 15 year old kid, as you can see it's still meaningful to me almost 30 years later. It's a sad time for Burbank High, as we lost one of our great alumni. 

 RIP David.

No comments:

Post a Comment