Thursday, November 11, 2021

Carolyn Tyndall Suckle, BHS '68 (1950-2020)

Carolyn Marie Tyndall Suckle
February 10, 1950 - August 6, 2020

We very sad to learn from this note that Carolyn passed away last year.

"Carolyn Tyndall Suckle, BHS Class of 1968 passed away August 6, 2020. She leaves a son and three grandchildren.
James Tyndall (brother)
BHS Class of 1970"

RIP Carolyn.

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Loanne Walker Ginchereaux 
❤️🙏

Virginia Hamilton 
So sorry to hear Carolyn passed away. She was sweet and nice to me. My condolences to her family and friends. RIP Carolyn.💕💇‍♀️🙏🙏

Nadine Aguirre Lujan 
Rest in peace. 

Vicki Herrin Fields 
Rest in Peace  

Kathy Barnfather Van Hoorelbeke 
Such a sweet girl ·

Deanna Bergman 
Dear James and family, we send our sympathies to you! 

Mary Boriso Jordan 
Rest in peace, dear Carolyn....

Linda Taylor 
A great friend that I have been trying to find again. Rest in peace my friend. Condolences to the family, Jim, Donna and Donald.😪 

Nancy McNamara Zambrana 
My condolences to Jim Tyndall & his brother & sister. I remember Carolyn very well. Such a nice person. ❤️🙏 

Martin Lillibridge RIP Bulldog 🙏 

Jim Tyndall 
Thank you all for your kind words of sympathy. 

Jacqueline Rudell 🙏🙏🙏 

Mike Fasano 🙏 

Nick Liosis Memory Eternal 🙏 

Kathryn Borgese 
So sorry for your loss to all her family and friends. I was just a little kid that lived around the block. But I remember all of you ♥️ 

Cherie Curtis 
Rest in peace Carolyn. I do remember you I think from girl scouting. Prayers to your family and friends.

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers 
RIP Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment