Monday, August 9, 2021

Johnna Morris Knutson Heilbrun, BHS '71 (1952-2005)

 Johnna Morris Knutson Heilbrun
December 5, 1952 Copenhagen, Denmark - October 4, 2005 Los Angeles, Calif

Lori Gronich wrote today, "Johnna Morris Knutson Heilbrun, wife of Fred S. Heilbrun, passed away October 4, 2005. They lived in Tarzana. Johnna had some very tough times before she met and married Fred, and she was absolutely thrilled they had found one another. She was last in touch with me by letter in the mid-1990s and was very excited about her new hobby, crafting, an entirely new and unexpected direction in her life. At that time, Fred was continuing his long held passion, performing part-time in a band, and Johnna loved going to gigs to hear Fred play." 

RIP Lori.


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the "Fred" who was blessed by having Johnna as my bride. She's been gone over 16 years now, and I've never stopped missing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss, Fred…

    ReplyDelete