Monday, April 17, 2017

Theresa Whalen Draper, BHS '65, Passed Away April 16, 2017

Please keep Theresa's family and friends in your prayers. I remember her from high school as a very sweet and beautiful girl. May she rest in peace.



From Trudie Lombard Hentze:
I'm so sorry to report that we've lost another classmate. Theresa Whalen Draper passed away this morning following a stroke in March. I don't have any other details at this time, but if I find out about any services, I will let you know.

Theresa was a popular hair stylist in Burbank for many years and I know some of you were her clients. She had suffered from MS for many years, but the last time I saw her, after our 50-year Reunion, she looked fantastic. I gave her a memory book from the reunion and we had a great time reminiscing. I'm so glad we had that time together.





No comments:

Post a Comment