Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Pam Herrick Neil, BHS '65, Passed Away April 24, 2017



RECEIVED THIS NOTICE TODAY...
It is with a heavy heart that I have to report the loss of another classmate. Pam Herrick Neil passed away this evening following a massive stroke on April 15th. Pam had been battling cancer for several years, but made an asserted effort to attend our 50th Reunion in 2015. She had been in remission, but knew it was her last chance to reconnect with her high school friends. I am happy to say, she had a wonderful weekend! Those who went to the reunion probably remember her beautiful daughter, Lori, who accompanied her.

In addition to Lori, Pam also is survived by her son, Chuck and sister, Sue Silver BHS '69. I will be happy to forward any messages to Sue, and will pass on any details about memorial services as soon as I hear from the family. Pam lived in the Reno area, so I am assuming services will be held in NV.

My best wishes to all,

Trudie Lombard Hentze


No comments:

Post a Comment