Barbara Prater Coffman sent this photo and wrote...
This is an earlier photo of Cynthia with her niece (Kathy’s daughter). We were just 13 months apart. I am the oldest of 5 girls and Janet and I are all that are left!🥲
This is an earlier photo of Cynthia with her niece (Kathy’s daughter). We were just 13 months apart. I am the oldest of 5 girls and Janet and I are all that are left!🥲
Cynthia Prater Gibson
October 11, 1944- September 18, 2026
Parents: John Edward Prater and Barbara Dille Prater
Siblings: Barbara Prater Coffman BHS ‘61, Janet Prater-Manor BHS ‘66, Melissa Prater Uribe BHS '70 and Kathy Lorenz Waldron BHS ‘76.
This morning, Carol Prater Cox shared that her cousin Cynthia passed away about 2:30 am today.
Cynthia was BHS 1962 and had two sons, Frankie, who predeceased his mother, and Joel, who is in Oregon.
Cynthia was BHS 1962 and had two sons, Frankie, who predeceased his mother, and Joel, who is in Oregon.
Siblings with their mother
L-R Melissa passed 2025, Barbara, Cynthia passed 2026, Janet, Kathy passed 2019, and their mom passed 1992
(John Prater, father of the 4 oldest passed in 1953 and Curt Lorenz, father of Kathy passed in 2004)
Please keep this beautiful family in your thoughts and prayers.


No comments:
Post a Comment