Sunday, September 22, 2024

Tim Wilde, BHS '82 (1964-2024)

 

Timothy Wayne Wilde
March 4, 1964 - September 18, 2024
 
Lisa Lamprich posted this today on Facebook... 
 
With a heavy heart I have some sad news to share with our class. I just received news that Timothy Wilde, BHS Class of ‘82, recently passed away. I’m told there will be a virtual service. When I have details to share, I will miss Tim’s humor and thoughtful messages. May he rest in peace and prayers to his family and friends.
🙏💔🙏

-----------

Link to watch his funeral September 23, 2024 https://gracechurchkalispell.org/watch-live/

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Christine Pepe Dorman
Heartbreaking

Mark Enz
I use to play waterpolo with that nutball, great dude!!! I mean nutball in the most sincere and admiral way. Those of you who knew Tim understands. RIP my brother bulldog.

Dave-Halina Fox
RIP my good friend!
I will miss you for always.
Take care Bulldog!

John Galloway
Many fond memories of water polo and hangin out with Tim. We had lots of adventures and lots of laughs. I spoke to Tim on the phone a couple months ago and we had a long catch up talking about the old days and fishing. So grateful that I was able to talk to him after so many years. He had a rough life, and many health issues. Rest easy buddy .

LaRayne Hall-Carbonneau Rick Carbonneau
So sad to hear…he was close to our family back in the day.

Anne Siegman
I read all of these posts but none effect you like the one you read with someone you remember from your graduating class. RIP Tim

Chris Bird
Rest in Peace, Tim. Prayers for peace for his family. 🙏🏻❤️

Christina Vlachos-Peratsakis
May his memory be eternal 🙏🏻

Debbie Thaler Witthoft
Prayers to Tim's family.

Colleen Hunt Hervey
Tim could always make me laugh. I’m so sad to hear this news but know he is finally free from the things that were hard about this life. He definitely left his mark on my life.

Tracy Fernandez-Michaels
Praying that all feel the love, peace and comfort of God.

Johnny Flores
RIP BHS brother

 

1 comment: