Monday, January 22, 2024

Doug Froeberg, BHS '66 (1949-2024)

UPDATE
Doug Froeberg’s memorial 
Christ Lutheran Church 
June 1st at 11:00 
25816 Tournament Rd. 
Valencia, Ca. 91355


Joseph Douglas "Doug" Froeberg
June 4, 1948 - January 20, 2024

This is very sad news... we just learned that Doug Froeberg passed away this past Saturday after being in the hospital for a week with an infection that turned toxic affecting his organs. 
 
Please keep his wife Connie (Rogers BHS '65) and the family in your prayers. They have 2 daughters: Julie and Angela. Doug also has a sister: Carolyn Froeberg who graduated from BHS in 1961.
 
I remember Doug in high school... he always had a smile, was very friendly and fun to be around. He will be greatly missed by many.
 
There will be a service but details are not finalized yet. 
 
A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Bruce Fossler
Funny what we remember..It was Halloween and Doug dressed up as a devil 👿..I still see him walking into the boys bathroom in his costume..Perfect..
Doug lived close to me and I did go to his home a few times..We played “B” football together..
Thanks Doug for sharing some life together..You were always nice to me and yes you made my life better..

Loanne Walker Ginchereaux
❤️🙏🏻

Pam Kirkwood
We are so very sorry to hear of Doug's passing. Our condolences to Connie and his Family...God Bless...

Martin Lillibridge
RIP Bulldog 🙏

Edie Walker
Definitely one of the nice guys! RIP Doug!

Lynn Vollgraff
Thinking of you Connie, my condolences!

Terri Carr Woolley
So sorry to hear of Doug’s passing. Our love is with Connie and her family.

Darlene Culotta
I went to school with Doug from Elementary school to high school. I'm very sorry to hear of his passing.

Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
Condolences to his family! 🙏🙏

Julie Guttridge
My heart is with you Connie during your time of grief. Take one day at a time & lean on Jesus for strength . 💕

Jennifer Dale Schatz
I’m so sad to hear about Doug’s passing. He was definitely one of the good guys. My condolences to Connie and the family.

David Hourigan
A really good guy.

John Coyle
So sorry to hear this, way too young.

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace ⚘️

Marlene Zober Lipman
My condolences to Doug’s family. So sorry for your sudden loss. Sending

Theresa Terry Ballesteros-Thomason
RIP Bulldog

Christie Gibbs Nicholls
Aww, I am so sad hearing Doug has passed away. Praying for Connie. Many great memories of Doug, bringing comfort to family and friends. May God surround you with love dear Connie.

Janis Miller
So sorry for your loss.

Joseph BaldinoTop Contributor
Yes I saw him about a few months ago for lunch with several guys from the B football team and coach Larsen
 


3 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry to hear this. Doug was one of the best. Prayers for his family at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadness. My thoughts and prayers are with Connie, Julie, Angela And the entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartfelt condolences

    ReplyDelete