Friday, November 24, 2023

Schuyler (Sky) Vanderford Hughes, BHS '87 (1969-2023)

 

Schuyler (Sky) Vanderford Hughes
July 6, 1969 - November 22, 2023

Darren Miller just posted this sad update...

I have the unhappy duty of announcing the passing of my friend Schuyler (Sky) Hughes. In high school I believe his last name was Vanderford. He was BHS class of 87 and played drums in the marching band. He passed in his sleep Nov 22, 2023 and was born July 6, 1969. At one point in my life Sky was pretty much my only friend and helped me tremendously through a very rough point. I'm going to miss him. We were in a band in 1999-2001 and wrote music together. He is survived by his wife Kathy Bartlett, his daughter Amanda Hembree and his sister Lindsay Wells. See you on the other side Sky. 






No comments:

Post a Comment