Sunday, March 27, 2022

Justy Ferraro, BHS '58 (1936-2021)

Email received today...

Hello, my name is Cari James and I am Justy Ferraro's daughter. I wanted to inform you that Justy passed away August 1, 2021. I am a little late with this notice, I apologize.  

My father graduated from Burbank Evening High School in 1958. He joined the Army and spent most of that time in Japan.  He married my mother in 1959 and they were married until her death in 1995. They had three girls. My Dad was a great person but I am sure a hellion in his high school days. He had great memories of Burbank High and always called himself The King of Burbank to the day he passed.

Justy was 85 and passed from a short illness. He was surrounded by myself and my two daughters. He has a great-granddaughter and one on the way.

Thank you,
Cari James

Then we found his obituary...

Justy Anthony Ferraro III

April 28, 1936August 1, 2021




Justy Ferraro III beloved husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather passed away Sunday, August 1, 2021 in Colorado Springs. 
 
Justy was born in Rochester, New York on April 28th 1936. He moved to Colorado in 2007. Justy enjoyed fishing, computers and playing with his great-granddaughter Brynlee. 
 
After his retirement from the trucking industry, he had the pleasure of working in the funeral industry with a wonderful group of people. 
 
Visitation will take place Wednesday, August 11th from 4-8pm, at Swan-Law at 501 N. Cascade Ave. Colorado Springs. A memorial service will be held on Thursday August 12th at 11am, also at Swan-Law. A reception will follow at the James house.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment