Saturday, August 1, 2020

Bev Peck Brockway, BHS '64 (1946-1994)


Beverly Irene Peck
10 November 1946 – 10 February 1994

I remember Bev Peck from Miller Elementary School days. She was older than I but she was a very nice and fun person. Today I learned she passed away at the young age of 47 from a brain aneurysm.

Her brother, LeMoine Peck, BHS '71, passed away in 2002. Read more here: https://bhsinmemoriam.blogspot.com/2014/09/lamoine-k-peck-bhs-1971.html

She also has a younger sister, Nyla Peck, BHS '69.

RIP Bev.

From Family Search:


5 comments:

  1. Was close friends with Beverly in high school. Where is she buried please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but we do know know burial location.

      Delete
    2. We just received an email from Bev's daughter Adena who wrote that her mom wanted to be cremated. Adena is also very thankful for all the nice comments and condolences.

      Delete
  2. I first met Bev when we were at Joaquin Miller. We called her Beaver, (Don't know why) Later at BHS R.I.P Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Bev from the 2nd grade at Joaquin Miller. R.I.P. Bev.

    ReplyDelete