Monday, December 16, 2019

Patricia Moore Cervenka, BHS '69 (1951-2019)


Patricia Jean Moore Cervenka
November 12, 1951 - December 4, 2019

Today, Debra Brewer Hagan posted the following on Facebook...

In memory of Patricia Moore Cervenka, BHS ‘69 -

Her daughter has asked me to share the sad news that we lost Patty suddenly and unexpectedly on December 4th, 2019. Please keep her daughter Christina, son Timothy and husband Ron (BHS ‘72) in your thoughts and prayers. RIP, dear Patty. Celebration of Life will be held:

Saturday 12/21/19 at 11am
Grace Baptist Church
22833 Copper Hill Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91350

And from Patty's daughter, Christina...

Please let the BHS community know and spread the word. I know my mom was such a friendly part of the community and I want as many people to come celebrate her life as possible. My incredible mother died on Wednesday evening very unexpectedly. From what I understand, she had an amazing day and was feeling great, went to a Beach Boys concert, and then her heart gave out and she was gone. She was the original badass who climbed Mt. Whitney three times, surfed, camped, became a pilot in the 70s when women “didn’t do that,” and raised my brother and I to be strong, independent people. There are no words for a loss like this. She meant so much to so many and gave all of herself to anyone she met. I’m heartbroken and just wish I could hug my mom one more time. Let’s just all celebrate the incredible, quirky, wonderful woman my mom was. I love you forever, mom. I miss you so much.



RIP Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment