Thursday, March 14, 2019

Robert Charles "Bob" Anderson, BHS '72 (1954-2018)


Robert Charles "Bob" Anderson was born in November of 1954.

Alan Landros, BHS '70, recently learned that Bob Anderson, BHS ‘72, passed away last year. The two of them had some classes together at Cal State L.A.

Bob had retired one year earlier from Burbank Airport Police Engineering Dept as a Manager in June of 2017. Then he and his wife sold their Burbank home and moved to Northern California. Only about 8 months later he was having pain in his back and side, saw doctors, was diagnosed with cancer. Sadly, he died shortly thereafter on May 27, 2018.

His sister, Betty Anderson, was BHS '70 and their father, Charlie Anderson, was on the Burbank Fire Department for decades.

Bob is survived by his wife Lori, his son Marcus and his daughter Jennifer.

RIP Bob.

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS
Barry Burnett
This is very sad news. I have always held him as a friend and in very high esteem.

Judy Torres
❤️

Annette Dinolfo Bennett
So sad ! Sorry for his family . RIP

Pat Bushman
My prayers and condolences to his family and friends. Rest In Peace.

Martha Rios
RIP

Cindy Barcus Aylward
So sorry to hear this . . . RIP, Bob.

Mike Signorelli
I had heard this news a while ago, sad! I knew Bob since second grade. He was a nice guy and well liked! In grammar school we only live two blocks from each other and we had classes together and Bob would always come to my birthday parties I remember his mother well and sister they were a good family rest in peace Bob you'll be missed...

Jennifer Todd
So sad

Carol Forrand Tallakson
RIP

Dave Drucker
I remember Bob. Nice guy. RIP

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Penny Plate Forbes
I remember him well...his Mom was my Brownie/Girl Scout leader for years! His sister Betty and I were the same age (BHS ‘70).

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace

Debby Licursi Steelman
😢

Rick Ramsey
Robert was survived by a daughter and a son and his sister was a year younger than my sister we lived across the street from them and my father was a Burbank fireman also

Anthy Hellmers
RIP

Jim Stonehouse
May all Rest in Peace, there have been so many of late.

Deb Helsley Bush
Rest In Peace Bob 😪 I remember him !

Loanne Walker Ginchereaux
❤️🙏🏻

Tammy Klinger
Prayers and condolences to his family.....🙏🙏🙏

Bruce Smentek
Very sad to hear. We were neighbors back in the late 80’s early 90’s. I lived one house in on Sixth and Irving. They lived across the street at Sixth and Jamestown. I knew Bob from HS as he was a year ahead of me and we both played football. I was about 6 yrs on the BFD and his dad, retired Battalion Chief Charles Anderson, who lived with Bob and his family, would come over and talk BFD stuff with me. A real nice guy. He’d give me building advice while I was remodeling my home. Bob was a real nice guy and we’d see each other a lot when we had runs at the airport. Very sad to hear of his passing way to soon.
R.I.P. Brother.

2 comments:

  1. He was actually born in November 1954 and passed away May 27, 2018. He retired from the engineering department as a manager in June of 2017.

    ReplyDelete