Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Linda McComas Trotta, BHS '61 Passed Away February 4, 2019


"Today we lost my dear sister-in-law and friend Linda McComas Trotta , a BHS graduate , not sure of the graduating year , i'm guessing 1961. RIP 😢"
Posted yesterday on Facebook by Pina Trotta-Buono


RELATIVES
Louise Trotta, BHS '67 (1949-19770
https://bhsclass67.blogspot.com/2007/12/email-from-daughter-of-louise-trotta.html

Dennis McComas, BHS '67 (1948-2014)
https://bhsclass67.blogspot.com/2014/08/dennis-lee-mccomas-bhs-67-1948-2014.html


A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS
Randy Karraker
My condolences.

Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
Linda was the sister of Dennis McComas BHS 67 who passed away in 2014. My condolences to the family of Linda!

Bev Peters
May she RIP. 1962??

Linda C. Mustion
RIP Linda

Ronnie Garner
I knew Monica McComas, BHS ‘62. Any relation?

Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
Ronnie Garner, cousins.

Pam Kirkwood
Monica McComas was BHS '64 in my class...

Pat Bushman
My condolences to her family and friends. Rest In Peace.

Rich Morrison
RIP. She's in the 1959 Ceralbus as a sophomore.


Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Lynda Rech Franzen
So sorry for your loss.

Kirk Grant
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Pina Trotta-Buono
Louise Trotta was Linda's husbands cousin and also my cousin.

Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
Pina Trotta-Buono, was Jerry your brother? I went HS with Louise and Denny McComas. Long story I’ve known the Trotta’s and McComas families since the 50’s and 60’s. Did you live on the corner if Buena Vista and Kenmere?

Pina Trotta-Buono
Donna Luce Veatch Neitman , I remember you Donna, Jerry is my brother and we did live on Buena Vista. You married Tom who lived across the street from Linda McComas Trotta.

Dan Larson
I lived on Myers closer to where Monica and Teri lived. I knew Linda and Dennis because they lived next door to my grandparents (I think). RIP Linda.

Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
Dan Larson, who were your Grandarents? The Newgards lived next to Denny and Linda and it was a German couple (can’t remember their names) on the other side. Gladys and Mac, Terry and Monica’s parents lived up the street from Helen and Bud, Linda and Denny’s parents.

Dan Larson
Donna Luce Veatch Neitman I guess my grandparents lived a little further up Myers. They were Enoch and Alta Larson. My address was 2716. We all played together. Steve Newhart. Dennis. Teri and the Kelly boys (Kevin and John).

Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
Dan Larson There was also Neil and Carol McCarthy. Tom Veatch lived on the corner of Glenoaks and Myers. We got married in 1968. Tom is now married to Linda McComas’s cousin. Alice Floyd lived on the corner of Myers and Kenneth. Such a small world we live in.

April VanHoorelbeke
Gary Patrick Trotta ???? Is she related to your family!

Gary Patrick Trotta
Yes... didn't know her though... there are lots of us.

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers
My condolences to all her family and friends. RIP Linda.

Peggy Melton Cyphers
RIP

Connie Cirinelli
My condolences to her family.

Nancy McNamara Zambrana
Sending condolences to her family.

Deb Helsley Bush
Rest In Peace 🙏🏻💜

Brenda Rossie-soto
RIP

Susan Rohrer
This is getting so sad, way to young.

No comments:

Post a Comment