Sunday, September 2, 2018

Tom Bammel, BHS '66. (1948-2018)





Sadly, we just learned that Tom Bammel passed away August 24, 2018. His wife, the former Pam Carr, BHS '67, wrote this on Facebook and we send our deepest condolences to her and the family...

It is with a heavy heart that I want to let my friends know that my husband, Tom, passed away last Friday. He had long been suffering from chronic back pain, diabetes and liver disease. Our family will truly miss his warmth, sense of humor and love. We met in algebra class when we were 16, dated for 6 years and were married for 47 years. Our children and grandchildren were blessed to have such a wonderful Dad and Grandpa. I am especially blessed to have had this one great love.❤️

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...
Mary Joan Swartzbaugh
Condolences to you. So sorryπŸ™

Tom Rippengale
R.I.P.

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace

Pat Bushman
My condolences to the family. Rest In Peace.

Isabel Trevino
RIP

Larry Carletta
I knew Tom, and of course Pam from 1966 on. Enjoyed his company and his passion for photography. We also had a shared passion of cars. RIP

Ron Hagg
RIP, Tom.

Doug Froeberg
Tom and I played on the BHS. B team together He was a guard and I was center, good times.

Laurie Still Dressler
Tom’s best buddy, Bill, and I went on many double dates with him and Pam. So many good times, may they both have more fun car rally’s together. Pam you are in my prayers.

Carrie Diaz Lathouwers
My condolences to all his family and friends. RIP Tom.

Deb Helsley Bush
Rest In Peace πŸ˜ͺ

Paul Kane
RIP Tom.

Mary Boriso Jordan
Love and prayers to the family....Rest in peace, Tom...

Kathy Bice
RIP Tom πŸ™πŸ» to the family.

Toni Ethridge
He was our neighbor for many year since childhood!

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Peggy Beliveau
My prayers for his Widow...πŸ’™πŸ’™

Lucia Hernandez Bernard Sorensen
Condolences to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment