Monday, January 2, 2012

Sharon Hansen Cerda, BHS '65 (1947-2011)

Please keep Samantha and her family in your prayers...


Sharon Dean Hansen Cerda
April 27, 1947 - December 1, 2011
 
FIND A GRAVE Link

Sharon Hansen Cerda class of 1965, passed away on December 1, 2011. An avid follower of alumni and BHS activities she spent the past many years volunteering for community and civic organizations in her community.

Thank you kindly.
Samantha Evans, daughter


Sharon lived in Simi Valley, CA

LINK TO BILLION GRAVES

4 comments:

  1. May I ask if she had a brother named Brad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, according to Family Search, Sharon had a brother, Brad Hansen (1952-1986).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please contact me @ keldajean@aol.com
      I am hoping to get more information on them, I think we might be related. Maybe you can point me in the right direction.

      Delete
  3. Update: It is 2024 and was reading through this post and couldn’t remember what the outcome was to the request to connect with the family so I looked in my emails and I found the answer. They did connect so it does have a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete