Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lyn Louise Garner (BHS '64) 1946-2010

Sad news, folks... Email today from Pam Kirkwood (BHS '64):


December 7, 1946 - November 16, 2010


I just received verification from Gloria McGlinsey Tidwell '64 of the passing of Lyn Garner '64...Pam (she went by her maiden name Garner):

I am so sorry to have to tell you that I have very sad news about Lyn Garner. Lyn passed away late last year, after enduring a very difficult and painful fight with pancreatic cancer. Lyn was such a wonderful person and she was my dearest friend. Fortunately, her son and daughter were by her side when she passed on. Again, I am so sorry to be the bearer of such sad news, but I look forward to hearing from you again under happier circumstances. I hope that you and your family are all in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment