Saturday, May 15, 2010

ebay: Burbank High 1962 Class 45th Reunion Booklet

From BHS Class 1962


From ebay: "This is a booklet from the 45th reunion of the Burbank High (Burbank, Ca.) class of 1962. For some reason my wife received 2, so if you're from that class and didn't receive a book, here's your chance to get one. It has been put away is in new condition - stored in a non-smoking home. There are 7 pages of pictures from the reunion as well as a class directory. Shipping is $1.25 USPS first class mail in the lower 48 states. I ship within one day of receiving cleared payment, and pack every item I sell carefully. I ship to the US, Canada,and most European Countries.E-mail me for a shipping rate out of the US. Thanks for looking!!!"

MORE BURBANK HIGH EBAY ITEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment