Monday, April 29, 2024

Gregg Qualls, BHS '82 (1964-2024)

 
 

 Junior year class photo


 





Gregg Thomas Qualls
August 6, 1964 -  April 28, 2024

Lisa Lamprich posted this sad notice...
 
I have some sad news to share. Burbank High Class of ‘82 has lost one of our classmates. Gregg Qualls passed away this evening. Our class has lost another bulldog too soon. Deepest sympathies to his family and friends. 💔

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Christina Vlachos-Peratsakis
Greg will always be remembered as a sweet, loving guy with a great smile. May his memory be eternal 🙏🏻

Kirk Bubba Davis
Oh wow so sad… to young… Prayers to his family…

Carolyn Reimann
So sad… thoughts n prayers to the family

Carol Forrand Tallakson
So sad to hear this🙏🏻❤️

Lisa Wenzel Labellarte
Oh dang, such a sweet guy. Very sad to learn this. Love to his family and friends❤️

Laura Slonecker Jolls
Very sad news. Thoughts and prayers to Gregg’s family🙏😔

Kathleen Pirruccello
Gregg love you my dear friend say hi to my husband Gary you were friends until we reunite again rip 😇

Theresa Terry Ballesteros-Thomason
RIP Bulldog

Bob Hart
Heartfelt condolences

Lorette Kelsey
So sorry

Jill Wessel Benz
So sorry to hear about Gregg. We had some great Brace St. memories!

Fred Pastor
🙏💙🙏

Sandy Babin
🙏🙏😢

Tracy Squire
Oh I’m so sorry to hear that. He was a nice guy.

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace ⚘️

Jacquie Henry
I’m so sad to hear this. Gregg was a really nice guy and always so very happy.

Mark Ruff
Nooooooo. Gregg was a year behind me in school, always friendly. 🙏

Chris Bird
Ah, so sorry to hear this. Gregg was always so full of joy. Prayers for strength and peace for his family and friends. 🙏🏻❤️

Vance Kelley
Great guy. Always friendly and fun to be around.

Michael Juarez
Gregg was a great person. In school he would give me rides home. Sad to hear of his passing.

Bill Boyd Jr
RIP Gregg…. ❤️🙏 Sad! He was a good guy….

Lisa Geraughty Brower
Such horribly sad news. Such a sweet person. He will be missed.

Frank Escobar
Hi Lisa Lamprich , do you have any pics of Gregg?
RIP GREGG! I remember you from Muir you were a great guy!

Linda White
prayers to his family Greg was always a good guy and funny, funny funny… my daughter and his daughter, did cheerleading all through high school together great times…

Tracey Kellstrom
I’m so sorry to hear this. He was such a good guy. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family ❤️🙏🏻 RIP peace Gregg.

Timothy Wilde
Great guy 

Ester Dagostin
Wow so sad! Rip Greg. Prayers to his family🙏

Bea Adamiak
So sorry to hear this! 🙏🙏🙏

Gloria D Meza
Deeply saddened to hear this news. My prayers go out to his family. May he rest in peace. 🙏🙏💕

Steve Krattiger
Sad to hear the news.

Dorett BassTop contributor
Very sad to see this, ..When Gregg was a little kid I'd see him at our Camp Fire meetings with his Mom & big sis Lori , yrs later he came to work for us doing Elect., I couldn't believe that cute little blonde boy grew into such a character, full of fun & crazy...Prayers to the Qualls Family ....he was a true gem...😔🙏💔😔

Paul Clayton
RIP Dear old friend

Dan Krattiger
So very sorry to hear this news. RIP Gregg. 🙏🏻

Teri Dvorsky
Here is a photo I took of Greg in 1980 Burbank High School (see above)
RIP Greg. Sweet guy. 😓

Ron Sands
Sorry to hear about Gregg! Prayers to your family! Great family!!🙏🙏

Jim Wahler
I last saw him at Santoros a few years back and we were talking about a classmate that had passed away recently. RIP 🥺

Debbie Thaler Witthoft
Thoughts and prayers to Gregg Qualls family. I found some pictures in our 1982 BHS yearbook.(see above)

Kathleen James
Little Bro may you rest in peace I will forever cherish all the good times. My love, thoughts and prayers to the Qualls family and extended families ❤️🙏❤️

Lisa Geraughty Brower
This is just so sad.

Tevia Celli
Gregg was a dear friend and my neighbor.  Fortunately, we got to reunite as neighbors over the last 8 years. I am so glad my kids got to know him as Uncle Gregg.  💔

No comments:

Post a Comment