Thursday, October 26, 2023

Armando Lopez, BHS '75 (1957-2023)

 

We just received the following sad news from Chris Varner...

I just found out from John Teresi that Armando Lopez BHS class of 1975 passed away on Sept. 18th 2023. He had been sick for some time. His nickname was Mondo.
 
A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...
Tony White
RIP Mondo

Anthy Hellmers
Rest in eternal peace

Carol Forrand Tallakson
RIP Armando

Yolee Rodes
I am so sad to hear of his passing may Armando rest in peace

Bruce Redmann
He was a good friend😒

Stephanie Jackson
I am sorry for your lossπŸ’•. I graduated from BHS class of 57 and feel we are all family. πŸ’•

Pamela Anglin Howland
Fly with the angels, my friend…✨πŸ™πŸΌ✨

Martin Lillibridge
RIP Bulldog πŸ™

Robert Gaston
Sad to hear

Kathleen Wyatt RichardsonTop contributor
So sad…rip

Mickey DePalo
Rest In Peace. πŸ™

Chris VarnerTop contributor
John Teresi recently told me where Mondo was. Norm Franzel and I went and visited him. Although he was sick his spirits were high and we had some good laughs together. I was absolutely amazed at how mentally sound he was. He had a great memory. May he rest in eternal peace.

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
Rest in peace.

Margie Turner
He was always nice to me. I will dearly miss him. May he rest in peace.

Georgeen Bybee Maclaughlin
RIP ❤️

Kurt Mueller
RIP Bulldog

Jim Ellison
RIP Mondo

Karen Vitale
RIP πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Donald Anderson
Rest in peace. Prayers for family and friends.

Reed Huffman
Rest in peace Mondo

Johna Holt Pierce
Rest in peace Armando

Pam McNamara Walker
So sad to hear this… RIP πŸ™πŸ»

Theresa Terry Ballesteros-Thomason
RIP Bulldog

No comments:

Post a Comment