Thursday, July 8, 2021

Dennis Fischer, BHS '65 (1947-2021)

Dennis Allen Fischer 
6/30/1947 - 5/8/2021
(11th grade photo)
 
Sad news... Dennis Fischer passed away after a nearly three year battle with esophageal cancer.
 
Dennis was a Burbank Police Officer and Facebook friend Susie Sheffield-Evans shared, "Dennis was a kind loving soul. I loved working with him at BPD. He came to my parent's house just to calm my father down. My father was then at the end of his life with cancer and was hallucinating thinking we (my mom and I) were going to have him arrested. Dennis and Ron Cervenka came and stayed for about 3 or 4 hours"

All are welcome to the Memorial for Dennis Fischer this Saturday, July 10th - 11am  at Calvary Bible Church, 1101 S Main St, Burbank, CA 91506.

RIP Dennis.

PHOTOS FROM MEMORIAL JULY 10, 2021






1 comment:

  1. I haven't spoken to Dennis in about 15-20 years but he was married to my sister Nancy for 17 years and he was in some ways exceptional. He didn't drink, smoke or swear, he didn't cheat on his taxes, didn't lie, I never saw him get in an argument with anyone, he was very religious and honest and well mannered and he got along with everybody and he has amazing intelligence and common sense and was an over achiever and was the straightest person I have ever met. Paul

    ReplyDelete