Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Monte Daugharty, BHS '64 (1946-2021)

Monte Daugharty 
May 14, 1946 - May 24, 2021  

Received this sad notice yesterday from Pam and Jon Kirkwood... 

I just now received word from Monte Daugharty's sister (Dee Dee Daugharty Culotta '66) that Monte passed away today, May 24, 2021. Monte was a BHS Class of 1964 graduate. He collapsed at his home and passed away in the hospital, because they could not get his heart started again. Monte had just celebrated his 75th Birthday on May 14th and Dee Dee was able to join him at a Birthday Dinner. Jon and I have fond memories of Monte and Dee Dee singing together several years ago at a BHS/JBHS Reunion Picnic. We are stunned by his sudden passing. Our love, condolences and prayers go out to all of Monte's Family. 

RIP Monte.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dad...RIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee dee never mentioned me, his widow Patricia Daugharty. We were happily married for 15 years and 3 days. He was the most wonderful husband any woman could pray for. I will see him in heaven someday when Jesus takes me home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for your loss, Patricia…

      Delete
    2. I miss my husband Monte Merton Daugharty so very much. He and I completed each other. Now I feel empty inside. We had a great relationship. I will see him in heaven someday. Much love to him from me, Patricia Emma Sandra Dorcy Daugharty His Widow.

      Delete