Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dean Moxness, BHS '61, Passed Away Dec 23, 2015



Today I received this notice from Dean's sister...

It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I let you know that my dear brother, Dean, passed away at 6:05 last night. The last couple of weeks were a struggle, so we all consider it a blessing. He went peacefully.

I am so grateful he and his wife were nearby. Despite Dean's illness, they had decided to winter in Florida and had arrived in their RV in mid-November at a campground about 7 miles from me. Their children flew here about a week and a half ago, so he was able to visit with them. He passed knowing how much he was loved by us all.

Andrea

FIND A GRAVE LINK https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/183497798/hobart-dean-moxness

2 comments:

  1. My name is Bob Kubie. I was a Navigator in the Air Force and got to know a really great guy/pilot named Dean Moxness. Based upon his age, etc, I believe this notice is about him (and after all, how many guys are named Dean Moxness?). I was in the process of looking him up, just to say "hi" after all these years, and this notice showed up. I would love to chat with a family member, if they wish. My email is "bobkubie@cox.net". Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. bobkubie@cox.net. Old USAF friend of Dean

    ReplyDelete