Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Steve Stromsoe, BHS '69, Passed Away 2005



Sad news for the Class of 1969...

Hi, My Daddy is Steve Stromsoe and he graduated @BHS in 1969. Unfortunately he passed away in 2005; during his memorial service I proudly displayed the senior graduate picture as seen here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/burbankhighblog/BHSClass1969#5445374179665115490

Because I had the original copy he had kept. In my Journey here to North Carolina where I am now, I lost that photo when my Luggage was mishandled. I never thought I'd see it again and recently I was browsing online when I found your site which ultimately led me to a copy of his yearbook... I wanted to tell you how thankful I am and how blessed I am to have been able to see that photo again.... If I would've known of his alumni and former friends growing up I would have invited them to attend his funeral without a doubt... this site would have most def. facilitated the process of creating an appropriate guest-list when I made his funeral arrangements BUT (I was 15 at the time) thanks to your site I have recently and successfully gotten in touch with a Susan Harris, a woman which knew my dad and his sister Shari since the tender age of 12; I went through the contact list for the alumni and emailed every single graduating Senior of BHS 69* and she was the only one who remembered... but it still made a world of a difference to me that someone remembered him from his class since high school is such a big part of.. EVERYONE's Youth.

Again... thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.. of making this networking/informational site possible! The time you've spent creating it is well worth it.

If you knew my Daddy I'd love to get to know you; I can be reached MichelleStromsoe@gmail.com to your earliest convenience!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment