Sunday, January 12, 2020

Marta Talavera, BHS '80, Passed Away January 6, 2020


Marta Talavera

On January 7, 2020, Elsie Franchini-Estes posted this photo and sad note...

‎Last night my precious, loving, goodhearted, and God devoted aunt, Marta Talavera class of 1980. She fought until her last breath. If you ever had the privilege of meeting her you know she made a difference in your life for the positive. She raised 4 beautiful children who will pass on her legacy. Aunt Marta you were taken too young but boy did you leave your beautiful imprint on this earth. I thank God for choosing me to be your first niece. I will still be talking to you every day. I love you more than you know. Have fun with Abuela and keep dancing!!! ❤️

RIP Marta

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS
Nancy McNamara Zambrana
Rest In Peace. Prayers for her family & friends.

Dale Levine
I’m sorry for your loss.

Pamela Spang
RIP Marta πŸ˜”

Dan Davis
RIP Bulldog

Chris Varner
So sad

Mark Bishop Kosmak
Very sorry to hear..prayers to her family

Mary Parker
I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember your beautiful Aunt. May she rest in peace.

Toni Sarno
May Gods perpetual light shine upon herπŸ™✨ and grant her eternal peace

Judy Torres
So sorry ♥️

Pat Bushman
I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Mike Signorelli Sorry for your loss and my prayers go out to her and her family

Sherrie King
Rise In Peace

Nicole Peterson
She was a beauty, certainly on the outside and from what you’ve written, on the inside, too, no doubt. My brother, also now departed, was in her ‘80 graduating class at BHS, I believe. Love to you and yours in this impossibly difficult time. πŸ™

Michele Echeverri
My condolences to you and your family. I remember Marta in high school and she was always so friendly! RIP

Jaime Ignacio Puerta
I’m truly sorry for your loss, Elsie. May she Rest in Everlasting Peace.

Susan PeΓ±a MacCaskey
Sorry for your loss πŸ˜₯

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers
So sorry for your loss! My condolences to all her family and friends. RIP Marta.

Martha Olivia Shayesteh
Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear. I knew Martha in high school. My deepest condolences, to all your family . So sad. RIP

Laura Jolls
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I’m so sorry for your loss.
πŸ™πŸ˜”

Sue Basile
So Sorry πŸ™

David Evans
She's so in a better place. She was a sweet person. God be with her family and friends. God bless

Tammy Shultz
I’m so sorry for your loss. I remember her from school . She was a sweet kind person.

Cheri Standish Meijer
So sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Devin Holum
I remember her. We had gym

Karen Sue Salsbury-wolford
I am very sorry for your loss.

Mary Allison Downum Oaks
Such sad news.

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace

Georgeen Bybee Maclaughlin
Soar as an Angel and RIP πŸ™

Brenda Rossie-soto
My deapest condolence

Cheryl-Ann Merrifield Keim
I’m so sorry
She’s just resting πŸ™πŸΌ

Leslie Hall Viera
I am so sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful person <3

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
I'm so sorry. Condolences to the family. ❤

Valerie Giessinger Scott
Beautiful, heartfelt sentiment!

Ingrid L Marchus
I am so sorry for your loss ...my condolences to you and your family.πŸ™

Anthony Karbaj
I remember her from BHS. Rest in peace and my condolences

Timothy Wilde
RIP , Prayer to her Family

Kathryn Borgese
So sorry for your loss πŸ™

Ivan German
I'm sorry for your loss Elsie! Sincere condolences for you and your family.

Michael A. Panagiotis
Big hugs ELsie . . .

Mj Bass
I’m so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful soul, inside and out. πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ»♥️

Debbe C Bruin
Sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in knowing she is at peace.

Allana Schwarz
I graduated in 78. I knew her. Beautiful person

Terri Arredondo Jones
Marta was my sisters best friend and a dear friend of our family. I have no doubt that she fought the good fight and that she’s in the glorious presence of our Savior. You will be missed by the Sweet’s and the Arredondo’s.

Jon Larsen
RIPπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Marialeticia Rodriguez Machado
She is in peace now and her smile was left to every child that crossed her path!!!

Vicky Alexander-Mitchell
She is beautiful...

Liliana Machuca
Beautiful ♥️

Martha Rios
Rip

Lupe Covarrubias
RIP

Amanda O'Neill
I remember her from Burbank High. I’m sorry for your loss, but am glad that she is at peace.

Taire Pena
My condolences to her family

Alice Ford
Praying

Daniel Hagadorn
I’m so sorry for your loss.

Kathy Bice
RIP πŸ™πŸ»

A.S. Kobaissi
I’m so sorry for your loss πŸ˜”

No comments:

Post a Comment