Saturday, January 25, 2020

Kenneth Allen Ellis, BHS '70 (1952-2013)


Kenneth Allen Ellis, BHS ‘70
February 7, 1952 ~ July 19, 2013

Ken Ellis lived in the Boise, Idaho area for several years, and passed away in Boise in 2013.

He was married to Patricia Newman Ellis, BHS ‘71.

Kenny grew up in Burbank. His parents were John Delbert Ellis (1925–1988) and Barbara Larue Goddard Ellis (1925–2013}. His dad marketed laundromats and his mom worked at Weber Aircraft.

His siblings are John David, BHS Class '67, Debbie, BHS Class '73, Lorri, BHS Class '74 and Donald, BHS Class '76.

Sadly, Lorri passed in 2006:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/150354281/lorri-j_-ellis?fbclid=IwAR3eJKqSULVeV_gBkWzVy_2SjKzlVkbq4lp5CwvWfOm9GxqVgrDQSbNUlfw

RIP Ken and Lorri.

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...
Loanne Walker Ginchereaux
❤️🙏🏻

Mary Joan Swartzbaugh
🙏

Mike Signorelli
Wow, this is too much! I knew Kenny he was a good guy I remember when he had that brand new 69 Chevelle and we went for a cruise in it and listen to some Jimi Hendrix! I always wondered what happened to him and now I wonder why he passed away so young? Rest in peace Kenny see you on the other side someday!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Steven Severeid
Mike Signorelli ‘69 Chevelle

Mike Signorelli
Steven Severeid I thought he had a GTO? But now that I think about it maybe you're right maybe it was a Chevelle

Robin Bird
This is so sad he was always so nice Rip ken ❤️

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace

Bruce Fossler
I was a friend of the Ellis family..
Dave
Debbie
Donald
Lorri
His dad marketed laundromats..
His mom worked at Weber Aircraft...
Ken loaned me a pair of boots. I wore them to my first concert...THE CREAM AT S.M. CIVIC.
KEN STRUGGLE A LITTLE WITH LIFE BUT GOT BACK ON HIS FEET...A GOOD KID...R.I.P.
WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANY OF THE ELLIS FAMILY...
Deeply saddened by the loss of people that were so kind to me...Lorri was a very sweet girl...i can still see her smile and that LAUGH. priceless.
My first year teaching I was at Burbank High. I ran into Lorri and we went together to hear a special program in the AUD..They played an entire Album of the Moody Blues...
Again....hope to hear from the Family...
Dave Logan was their neighbor and came over a lot. Ken and I rode horses (they owned horses)...Up in Sunland.... But the most fun we had was ridding motorcycles in the Desert and shooting guns .. He had great parents...Dave Sr. And Barbara...always supportive and

Rich Morrison
John Class of 67
Debbie Class of 73
Lorri Class of 74
Donald Class of 76
Lorri passed in 2006
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/150354281/lorri-j_-ellis?fbclid=IwAR3eJKqSULVeV_gBkWzVy_2SjKzlVkbq4lp5CwvWfOm9GxqVgrDQSbNUlfw

Chuck Guthrie
Was friends with Kenny since 1963. Met him on the playground at George Washington elementary school after my family moved back to Burbank. He was in the fifth grade I was in the sixth. He picked a fight with me one afternoon and when it was all over he had a bloody nose and I had a broken finger. We became close friends and spent a lot of time together. His parents were some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. I could go on and on with stories, but I won’t. Rest In Peace Ken... you were one of a kind buddy and I’ll think of you often.

Cathy Brown
Chuck Guthrie I loved your narrative on Kenny. I also knew him since school, Washington Grammer school. He was a standout. So sad to hear the news of his passing. So sad to hear of this one beautiful indivdual. ❤️😢☮

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Eric Scantland
Kenny worked at Von's and detailed cars for the other guys who worked there and save every buck to buy his dream car the beautiful brown 69 SS Chevelle. Went to court with Kenny to testify to get him out of a red light ticket. Great Hard working guy.

Cathy Brown
So sad to hear of this one beautiful indivual. ❤️😢☮

Sue Basile
RIP

Pam Wright Peterson
RIP Ken. It’s so sad there’s getting to be more & more of these.... 😕

Kathleen Wyatt Richardson
RIP 😪

Steven Severeid
RIP Ken...

Billie Dayian Durbin
RIP Ken. You were sweet.

Susan Landing-Phillips
I remember his sweet smile.

Gary Bric
Always seemed like a nice guy, sad to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment