Monday, March 25, 2024

Ron Hagg, BHS '66 (1948-2024)

 

 
Ronald Ramsay Hagg
January 6, 1948 - March 22, 2024

Oh this is so shocking and very sad! I knew Ron from Miller elementary school and we reconnected a few years ago on Facebook. I send my deepest condolances to all his family...

On March 22, 2024, Ron's son posted this note and photo...
 
At 10:05 Hawaii Standard Time my dad, Ron Hagg passed away. It was very unexpected. Dad did not suffer and went peacefully with my big sister by his side. I always loved this picture of him hitchhiking to San Francisco. Young and Free!! Well, I hope you have a safe journey. Dad. Your young and free again.. Thanks for everything you gave, and taught us all.

A few from Ron's Facebook page 

Ron and Bailey
 
 


 

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS...

Ron Duncan
RIP

Julie GuttridgeTop Contributor
I remember Ron. So sad to loose another Bulldog. Glad he didn’t suffer 🥲

Richard Hernandez
Thoughts & prayers go out to his loved ones

Gary Holloway
Ron was one of the good guys. RIP sir

Deanna Bergman
Really sad. Condolences to his family. 🌷

Deb Helsley Bush
So sorry for the loss😢. May he rest in peace 🙏🏻🙏🏻💜💜

Bruce FosslerTop Contributor
Ron was just one of those nice..mostly quiet nice guys…
Ron, I hope that your life was filled with joy and that you fulfilled
Many of your dreams…
Thank you for sharing some school time with me…
Ironically, I received the notice of your passing while vacationing in
San Fransico….

James Michael Lewis
I did not know Ron, l also went to Miller Elementary too young🙏

Penny Jonas BarthTop Contributor
Hard to believe… in my mind’s eye, we are still so young. Prayers for all of his family and loved ones…

Martin Lillibridge
RIP Bulldog 🙏

Darlene Culotta
I remember Ron also. Died suddenly huh? That seems to be happening a lot now. Sorry to hear he has passed.

Bill Oxley
Cool guy. Blessings to all.

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Vicki Herrin FieldsTop Contributor
Rest in Peace ⚘️

Donald MatthewsTop Contributor
RIP, Sir

Randy Cotter
Ron and I were on the BHS swim team and water polo. A few years ago we became FB friends. Loved his stories and pictures. RIP.

Randy Cotter
Ron and I were on the BHS swim team and water polo. A few years ago we became FB friends. Loved his stories and pictures. RIP.

Virginia Hamilton
My condolences to his family and friends. Rip Ron.😇🙏

Peggy Beliveau
This is so sad to hear. Went to Miller, John Muir, and BHS with Ron. Rest In Peace, dear friend 💙💙

Paul Kane
Ron was a good guy.

Linda Everett
Oh no…….I am so sorry to hear this……He was a great guy.😢🙏❤️

Sandi Tate
Oh, this is such sad news. He was such a nice guy. Went all through school with him. RIP

Janis Miller
Travel safely my friend

Chuck Blais
I am sad to hear this. Ron's parents and my parents were very close friends and that is why Ron and I were friends. It hits close to home when a fellow Bulldog and good friend gets called home. See you in Heaven Ron when God calls me home. What a reunion it will be when we are all together in Heaven with our parents!


 

2 comments:

  1. Sad news, indeed… hard to say goodbye…

    ReplyDelete
  2. was shocked to see that Ron had passed. We had reconnected on FB a number of years ago, and I will miss him. In grade school I used to play with my elementary school buddies on View Dr. the street Ron lived on. My grandmother lived across the street on Elmwood Avenue in Burbank, so I would walk a down a few long blocks to her house. I looked up to Ron. He helped me fly my first kite, which went out of sight, but we brought it back in. We played baseball and touch football together on the cul de sac at the end of View Dr. The younger kids liked to play with the older guys. Ron was three years older. I have so many good memories, especially of Ron being a nice ‘older’ kid who took an interest in me, more than just picking me for his team. I am sure Ron will continue to love and to do good deeds for humans and animals wherever his spirit takes him. Power in Peace, my old friend.

    ReplyDelete