Friday, August 31, 2018

Jack Kimmins, BHS '65, Passed Away This Week


Jack William Kimmins
February 6, 1947 - August 30, 2018
 

This morning, Trudie Lombard Hentze emailed:
The following was posted on our BHS 65 Facebook page by Randy Cotter from Jack's Facebook page.

"We've lost another one. Copied from Jack Kimmins page, RIP:
Daddy Jack you are out of pain. We will feel a great loss and pain of our own with your passing but will take comfort in knowing that you no longer will be fighting a painful battle anymore. One day our hearts will heal and the pain we feel will be replaced with only happy memories. I will always love you. I'll miss sending you father's day cards and miss hearing your voice but you'll always stay with me telling me to grow a back bone and get my ass in gear. You are my sun, rock, and inspiration. Thank you for everything you've taught me, but mostly thank you for your love and acceptance."

I know Jack had been battling cancer. Our sincere condolences to his family and friends.

COMMENTS
Mary Boriso Jordan
So sorry to hear this....Love and prayers to the family....Rest in peace, Jack...

Carrie Diaz Lathouwers
RIP Jack. My condolences to your family and friends.

Pat Bushman
My condolences to the family. Rest In Peace.

Tammy Klinger
So sad to see more Bulldog Angels! Prayers for his family. God Bless!

Rich Kamins
After 60 years of friendship, I say goodbye to a great guy. My condolences to Jack's family.

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace

Linda Silvas
Too many all at once

Deb Helsley Bush
RIP 😪

Anissa Iverson
What a kind looking man. I'll keep his family and friends in my prayers. ❤

Isabel Trevino
RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment