Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Margaret (Marge) Rundle Hightree, BHS '64 (1946-2016)

Please scroll down for updates



Sadly, we report that Marge Rundle Hightree, Burbank High Class of 1964, passed away on Saturday, October 15 after a 20 year battle with cancer. She fought hard and never complained. She was a beautiful person and a very "Brave Little Bulldog".

God Bless you, Margie.

Tammy Stepanow Klinger BHS '64, Pam Zipfel Kirkwood BHS '64 and Jon Kirkwood BHS '64


OCTOBER 19, 2016 UPDATE
OBITUARY
Margaret Elizabeth Hightree



Margaret Elizabeth (Rundle) Hightree, went to be with her Lord, on October 15, 2016 after a courageous battle with cancer.

Born to William Weston Rundle and Bethel Virginia (Thomas) Rundle March 19, 1946 in Glendale, California, Margaret was a graduate of Burbank High School and Valley College in Los Angeles. She worked for many years in accounts payable and receiving at KFOR as well as channel 43 in the same capacity.

Margaret enjoyed Red hat ladies, cooking and crafts and was volunteer for SW Hospice. Her greatest joy and passion was spending time with her husband of 43 years, Lyle (Bud) Hightree along with son, Allen White and family.

She is survived by her mom, Virginia Rundle; husband, Lyle (Bud) Hightree; son, Allen White and wife, Michele; 4 granddaughters, Danielle, Kaela, Shauna, and Arielle White; sister, Bonnie (Rundle) Arnold and husband, Denny; 1 niece; 2 nephews; and many friends. She is preceded in death by her father, William Rundle; son, Mark Thomas White.

Funeral services will be held 10:00 AM, Monday, October 24, 2016 at First Baptist Church of Moore, Moore, OK. Interment to follow at Resthaven Memory Gardens, Oklahoma City, OK.

http://www.johnirelandfuneralhome.com/announcements/margaret-elizabeth-hightree-10-00-am-monday-october-24-2016

OCTOBER 20, 2016 UPDATE
A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS
Tammy Klinger
This is so hard, my best friend of over 60 years stopped fighting cancer. Everyday I dreaded the call I would get. Bud just called and told me this is the hardest call to make to me. It hurts! Marge, my buddy my friend forever passed Saturday. She was tough, fought it for 20 yrs and never talked about her pain. God has a very special Angel! Always love you Marge, in my heart forever

Pam Kirkwood
Aw, so sorry...She was a sweetie! I have known her since Jr. High at Luther Burbank. God Bless Her. Now she is pain free and healthy again. May God Bless Her.

Jolene Firgens
So very sorry Tammy. Condolences to her family and you.

Nancy McNamara Zambrana
Rest In Peace. Prayers to you & her family for comfort.

Carole Wells
I am so sorry for her family's loss and yours. To have had a good friend all these years......what wonderful memories you must have. God bless you both.

Lois Gough Lopez
So so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know how hard ths is!

Vicki Peters-Stigile
I'm also from BHS , year 1967! I am so sorry to hear of your loss! She sounds like a great friend and strong woman .

Cathy Coyle
So sorry to hear you lost your best friend Tami. Friends like that are Golden. God Bless you & her family.

Sherry Copp
I am deeply sorry. I know this pain. I'm crying with you now, and I often wonder how many years it will take. It's been almost eight. But that's real friendship. You miss them forever. God bless your friend, and God bless all of you through this, buddy. We love you. xoxo

Chuck Blais
I didn't know Marge but from the remarks I have read it seems like a very special person! I am sorry for you Tammy and all who love her. May God bless all of you who are mourning but also remember when someone gets called home it is not a permanent ...See More

Claudia Hoffman
OMG! I never knew! What a complete shock and surprise. Of course I knew Marge and the friendship you two had for so many years. I'm beside myself, just sitting here reading and shaking my head. I knew she had a nickname, but I won't mention it her...See More

Carrie Diaz-Lathouwers
So sorry for your loss and all her family and friends! May she rest in peace.

Mary Lou Struck Shelton
So so sorry to hear this😞

Pat Bushman
So sorry for your loss. My condolences to her family and friends.

Jaydean Gordon Dyer
I am so sorry to hear this, Tammy. I know how much you will miss her. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Condolences and God's Blessings to her family.

John Kellaris
Tammy, I'm so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

Carol Forrand Tallakson
Prayers for comfort for Marge's family... RIP

Tammy Klinger
Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.....this one really hurts!

Claudia Hoffman
I feel for your loss Tammy. I know the feeling and makes me think of my own mortality and how to really live life. One never knows. Love and hugs!

Waneen Cormier Post-Marks
Thoughts and prayers for her family and friends.

Claudia Hoffman
So sad, just heart breaking, knew her well in school. RIP and condolences to her family.

Casey Clum:


Christie Diaz
So sorry to hear did not know her class of 1981 praying.rip.

Heidi Terrio
Oh, that is so sad! My Marge Rest In Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment