Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lynnell Henderson, BHS '74, Passed Away August 2015



We discovered this on Facebook and are sad to report this news to you.

If you have more information to add, please send an email to cathyjpalmer@yahoo.com

Thank You



Jim Schmitt‎
August 6
It is with a heavy heart that I share Hailey's message about her Mom, Lynnell Henderson.
Having grown up across the street from the Henderson's, I find myself overcome with nothing but great memories of Lynnell and her family.
Having gone to Providencia, Luther, and Burbank High, Lynnell epitomizes what being a Burbanker is all about.
Rest in peace, dear Lynnell, and God's speed to the Henderson family.


A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS

Connie Wilmore Schweitzer
I grew up with Lynnell. This makes me sad...

Dave Drucker
So very sad. Another reminder to live every moment of this gift called life.

Dawn Arnone Jeffrion
I am deeply sorry. Such a loss. My love and heart felt prayers to her family. Wow. Love you guys..

Cindy Barcus Aylward
Lynnell was an amazing ray of sunshine who always brightened our days even during some of her most difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones, including her FB "family".

Susan Rudin
Oh my gosh. So young. We were flagtwirlers at BHS together. Very very sorry.

Butch Kennedy
I am so sorry for your loss. My Memories of Lynnell are all very happy ones. I join you in celebrating her Life.

Judith L. Smith Wiggins
So sorry. May she RIP.

Peggy Peters
Very sad to read this. My prayers for her family.

Donna Gartrell Jones
Very sad news. RIP Lynnell.

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
Lots of childhood memories.

Caryn Gold
Very sorry to hear. Condolences to her family and friends.

Belinda Henderson
awww so sad for the loss she sounds like she was an awesome lady

Frances Gordon
So very sad I remember her BHS she went to school

Frances Gordon
With my daughters RIP sweet lady

Tania Batchelor
I am so sorry. RiP. God Bless her.

Jimmy Koren
I am sorry for your loss.........Take Care.....

Kamana'o Dennis Galloway
So sorry to hear of her passing

Roberta Espinoza
RIP

Sharie Dunn Telles
Sad news, sorry to hear of this!

Catherine Corliss
So sad to hear of her passing! God gained a new angel 😇 RIP Lynnell

Carolyn Jordan-Winger
So sorry

Teena Scarone Howard
Condolences to you and the family



No comments:

Post a Comment