Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BHS '67 + FRIENDS REUNION SATURDAY JULY 19, 2014

Click Here to See Who's Coming
Okay! We are looking at SATURDAY, JULY 19 for our annual Class '67 + Friends Reunion at Canyon Grille (formerly DeBell Clubhouse Grill).

Dona Foy Pocaro Bruckner posted this on Facebook:
"Hello everyone, I spoke with the folks at DeBell and we are welcome to have our reunion there. We need to give them a date because they book golf tournaments. Once I threw out Jim Grasses's name he was super friendly and said they would work with us on room charge. He then told me how great Jim and his boys are but I told him we already knew what a super guy Jim was!!!! I told him we usually did cash bar and order food on your own. So, let's pick a date!!!! Take care and I hope lots of our classmates show up as we have a great time!!!! Out of Towners, please let us know if July 19th works."

So we picked SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2014

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ANYONE WHO MAY WANT TO COME - THANKS!

PS Here are a few pics & link to blog post from last year - so FUN!











http://bhsclass67.blogspot.com/2013/07/fun-time-at-debell-clubhouse-grill-last.html

No comments:

Post a Comment