Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pam Bornemann Brown, BHS '65, Passed Away Jan 25, 2014



Sad news... we just received word on Facebook from the daughter of Pam Bornemann Brown, BHS Class of '65, that Pam passed away in her sleep last night.

Pam had been through some medical treatment for cancer, but most recently, had been ill with complications from (we believe) the flu.

She was hospitalized in ICU for several days and released.

May God Bless and comfort her husband Bill, her daughter Sheri and the entire family we pray...

If you would like to send condolences, Bill's address is PO Box 639, Dayton, NV 89403.

JANUARY 27, 2014 UPDATE

Recent photo and comments from Facebook



Christine Toon
Cathy thank you for posting this. Sorry that you have to but really appreciate it. Pam was my best friend since 7th grade, she was a bridesmaid in my wedding and we raised our children together. I will miss her terribly.

Pam Kirkwood
So sorry for your loss too, Christine...

Don Ray
She would walk home with me from Muir. She was two feet tall and two years older, but she still hung out with me. A few years later, I was her letter carrier when she lived on Olive Ave. Her parents were regulars at Genio's where my mother worked, so everyone knew Pammy Sue. I'm so sorry that she is not longer with us. She was a good facebook friend as well.

Pam Kirkwood
Yes, she was...Donny...I am still stunned...Wow!

Dale Levine
R.I.P.

David Evans
so sorry for ur loss!! prayers for ur family and friends. god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment