Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sharon McDowell Shepherd, BHS '64 (1946-2018)


Sharon McDowell Shepherd
March 13, 1946 - June 4, 2018

Today we received word that Sharon McDowell, sister of BHS '67 classmate, Kyle McDowell, passed away earlier this month.

Friend and classmate, Mary Brotsis Andersen, BHS '67, wrote that it was quite a shock as she had not been ill.

Sharon lived in Carpinteria, California.

Please keep family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace, Sharon...

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS:

Peggy Skow Beliveau
Oh no.....😪😪😪

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace, Sharon.

Mary Joan Swartzbaugh
🙏💙

Penny Jonas Barth
Sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers for her family and loved ones.

Pat Bushman
My prayers and condolences to the family. Rest In Peace.

Claudia Hoffman
This is so sad to hear. We were friends from Muir through Burbank High. She and I were paired up in Foods class in Muir and we laughed at our beginning cooking skills. What a pretty girl and very popular. 😪

Lorraine Zensen
Another gone too soon 😢

Adele Bassett
RIP

Loanne Walker Ginchereaux
❤️❤️🙏🙏

Kenneth Clark
RIP and condolences to family & friends

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Julie Guttridge
Totally remember Sharon & sister Kyle. I pray her passing was easy and she’s in the loving arms of our Jesus Christ 🙏
Sad to see more & more of our classmates passing on. Prayers going up for Sharon’s family left behind.

Andrea Kaye Chua
So sorry 😞

Jolene Gable Firgens
Oh this is really sad news. I so loved Sharon. My thoughts & condolence to her family.

Tammy Klinger
WHAT????? Oh noooooo. What a beautiful friend, many tears, and prayers for her family!! 💕💕💕💕💔💔💔

Harold Maxham
My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. RIP Sharon.

Carrie Diaz Lathouwers
My condolences to o all her family and friends. RIP Sharon.

Martha Rios
RIP

Mary Boriso Jordan
Oh, dear....Rest in peace, dear Sharon...love and prayers to the family.

Cindy Collard
loving thoughts & prayers to all the family & friends R.I.P. Sharon <3

Grace Tabura Strong
Hard to believe. So sad. Love and prayers for her family and friends.
😪🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Sunny Singer
So sad. Thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family

Mickey DePalo
Rest In Peace, Sharon.

Karen Shield Smestad
So sorry to hear about Sharon.

Geno Munari
So sorry to hear this.

Darlene Culotta
What a shame. I remember her.

Dennis Wootton
I'm so sorry to hear about Sharon let her rest in peace and my condolences for the family

Leigh Hilt
Very sad to hear this news. Had a crush on her from 7th grade Art Class. She loved Carpinteria as did I...

Jean Parrinello-Longmore
So so sad. We were dear friends. RIP my sweet Sharon. ❤

Katie Sweeney Hightower
So sorry - such a nice person to be around - makes me so sad.

John and Pam Zipfel Kirkwood
Another sad loss from BHS '64

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad to hear that Sharon passed. We went to Muir together but remained friends when I moved and attended Burroughs. She was my bridesmaid along with Donna McAnally, when I married Bill Stallard in 1962. I only wish I knew she lived in Carpinteria. We've owned a home here for the past 15 yrs. Thoughts of you Donna bring back the kindness and sweetest memories. Bless you for being a special part of my life's journey. Terri (Atwood) Stucky-Stallard

    ReplyDelete