Saturday, September 2, 2017

Doug Lamb, BHS '65, Passed Away Sept 1, 2017

  
Doug Lamb in 9th Grade at Muir Jr High



 

om Veach, BHS '65, sent this email yesterday...
I'm sorry to have to report that we lost another classmate from the BHS class of 1965. Doug Lamb passed away this morning at the St Joseph hospital. He had been in the intensive care unit for more than a week. Health issues started to compound until he body lost the strength to reset. He was a close friend and he will be missed greatly.

Please keep the Lamb family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.

SERVICE
A memorial service for Doug Lamb has been scheduled for SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1st, at 12:00 Noon, at the Burbank ELKS Lodge, 2232 N Hollywood Way, between the airport and post office.

A FEW FACEBOOK COMMENTS
Judy Sturm Seay
Oh no he lived on the same street as my inlaws, his wife And daughter are friends of mine. I am so sorry, and sad to see this.

Annette Dinolfo Bennett
So sad. RIP DougπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™πŸ’™

Nancy McNamara Zambrana
So sorry for your loss. Rest In Peace.

Nadine Aguirre Lujan
RIP

Mary Boriso Jordan
So sorry to hear this. Prayers and love to the family. Rest in peace, Doug. πŸ’–

Don Ray
How sad. I spent time chatting with him on Memorial Day.

Tammy Klinger
Very sad, prayers for family!

Gary Bric
Good man.

Pam McNamara Walker
Prayers for his wife Jeri and daughter Sara...

Julie Guttridge
Just remember him from school but it's very sad loosing one of our bulldogs.
Prayers going up for his family πŸ™πŸ™

Pat Bushman
My condolences to Doug's family and friends. Rest In Peace.

Donna Luce Veatch Neitman
RIP Doug! Jerri and Sara you are in my thoughts and prayers.Remembering some fun and crazy times together. ❤️πŸ™πŸ»

Anissa Iverson
I'm so sorry. RIP Doug.

Harold Maxham
My prayers and thoughts to Dougs family. He lived just a couple of houses from me on the corner of Belaire and Magnolia were we grew up.

Susan Anderson Huggitt
Prayers to his family. Doug was a very good friend back in the day. RIP Doug!

Ron McKinney
Yup another good one gone.

Cathy Coyle
I actually met Doug through the Burbank Elks. I had some good conversations with him. He was a nice, loving man with a sweet soul. God Bless him & his family & all those who knew & loved him.

Jolene Firgens
He was part of our group who grew up together. My heart breaks for his family. RIP Doug you will be so missed!

Santa Calderon-Vessella
Rest In Peace Doug...

Vicki Herrin Fields
Rest in Peace, Doug.

Peter Costas
RIP Doug

Kenneth Clark
I remember some great times back in the day! RIP Doug!

1 comment:

  1. We went steady for a few months in 10th grade and he has been my sweet memory for 60 years
    RIP Doug😘

    ReplyDelete