Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Raymonde Bertha "Monde" Stiel Mattioli, BHS '66 (1948-1997)


Raymonde "Monde" Bertha Stiel Mattioli
March 8, 1948 - March 29, 1997

FIND A GRAVE Link

OBITUARY 

Today, Monde's brother, Sheldon Stiel, posted the following:

3/29/17. In memory of my sister Raymonde “Monde” Stiel-Mattioli who passed away way too young on this date 20 years ago today. Exactly 3 weeks after her 49th birthday. BHS graduate 1966. So much I could say here, but I’ll leave it at “I miss her very much, and love her”. She’s one of the few people I know who can give ‘em hell in heaven. Upon her passing, her daughter Melina Mattioli, and I made this card you see in her honor. This is one of her poems she wrote on her watercolor. The poem reads:
“Everyone has a song to sing, A dance to dance and Love to bring.
Dance your dance, sing your song, close your eyes and I’ll be along.
Moon above, stars below, Take my hand, watch me grow.
Jump off the mountain, Hold your head high.
Smile on your face….you can fly”

I remember Raymonde from elementary school as a sweet girl with a beautiful smile and gorgeous long hair. May Monde RIP and may her family find comfort along the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment