Saturday, August 10, 2013

Madelyn Miluso, BHS '65, Passed Away Today, Aug 10, 2013



Sad news for the Class of 1965...

It is with a very heavy heart I have to let you know that Madelyn Miluso passed away this morning from a heart attack. She was living in Florida, near her daughter, Capella, who was with her when she started having trouble breathing. Capella called 911, but she was gone in route to the hospital. No services are planned, but you may send cards to her daughter and family at Capella & Mike Flaherty, 2570 Sawyer Terrace, Wellington, FL 33414. She is also survived by her son, Joey, and his family, plus Al Miluso BHS 63, Joe (Jay) Miluso BHS 68 and their families.

My condolences to all who loved her as much as I did.

Trudie Lombard Hentze
BHS 65 Class Rep

1 comment:

  1. Met Bunni at SRB 29 yrs. ago. I will miss her wit and laugh. R.I.P. my dear friend till we meet again.
    Maria Paolone

    ReplyDelete